Family fun all round with the S’mores Kits, adults love them too, toast the marshmallows on a fire (or even over a candle or stove element) then put it in between the chocolate graham crackers and enjoy…
S’mores are the ultimate experience, especially if you love camping
How do you make S’mores?
- Take two graham cracker and place a piece of chocolate on top of each one
- Place your marshmallow on the end of your marshmallow toasting fork (also sold by Hunter Valley Hampers)
- Toast marshmallow in fire, over a stovetop or candle until toasted it’s toasted to your preference
- Place the marshmallow on top of one of the graham cracker/chocolate stack
- Use the other cracker with chocolate to pull the marshmallow off of the stick to create a sandwich
- Enjoy! (caution – it may be hot)
For the best experience, we recommend keeping our marshmallows somewhere cool and dry in an airtight container and consuming them within 4-6 weeks.